The Ariel Diamond Engagement Ring is pictured with a stunning 0.5ct lab-grown diamond.
The delivery window is 7–14 days. Call if you require it sooner.
This beautiful solitaire ring with its court shaped shank flows into an impressive four round claw crossover setting. The sparkling diamond in the Ariel Engagement ring is the focal point of this piece, elegantly leading your gaze with its stunning design and sweeping lines.
This, like all of our engagement rings, can be created to your specific requirements in the following ways:
- A full choice of all precious metals.
- A choice of 8 diamond sizes up to 2ct. Please contact us if you need anything bigger than 2ct.
Our Certified Diamonds
Every single one of our diamonds is hand-selected to ensure the highest quality.
The stunning diamonds we choose have a DEF colourless colour range and a minimum of an SI1 clarity, and VG cut.
Your finished ring will come with an IGI diamond certificate.
We promise that each diamond we sell is flawlessly eye clean and brilliantly white. Only ethical lab-grown diamonds are used in our jewellery. We love the earth, so we don't use mined diamonds.
Do you want to choose the diamond yourself? Call us or arrange a video consultation or visit us in person.
- Colour: DEF Colourless Colour Range (the very best colour range)
- Cut: Minimum of VG
- Clarity: Minimum of SI1
- Certificate: IGI Certified Diamond
- Setting: Round four claw crossover solitaire
- Band dimensions (shank): 2.3mm x 1.6mm
All of our engagement rings are handmade in our studio and hallmarked by the Birmingham assay office.